Windows do not provide an in-built “Recent Activities” program to determine the current activities on the system. But, you can still find out if someone has been using your computer in your absence.
This is a tool for the Windows operating system that collects information from various sources on a running system and displays a log of actions made by the user and events that occurred on this computer.
Collect all activities of the target PC without their noticing it, and you will be notified of all the necessary information.
- How to find out what someone else has accessed on your computer
- Check for logged events on your PC.
- Check your documents and applications for recent activity.
- If you want to catch a computer spy in the act, you’ll likely need a third-party app to really figure out what’s going on.
Now we’re all sharing at-home working spaces with roommates, friends, and loved ones, it’s worth thinking a bit more about the security of your laptop or desktop computer.
Analyze suspicious activity to manage compliance.
See the working pattern of employees and check data analysis
Manage online suspicious activity for your children
Enhance the performance of user activity with pc tracker
Improve your team performance and optimize workflow with PC Tracker with activity monitoring software.
- Understand patterns, monitor trends, and workflow your team to improve productivity
- Monitor websites and applications used to improve efficiency.
- Analyze how productive time employees spend in their workplace and home.